21.2.09

Being Momma

GOSH !! It's been forever since i blogged.
I'm trying to post continuously but moods comes and go like season.
After doing some college schedule which is final test i mean, i've been very very busy with my holiday. But wait, I think it's a holi crap, holi trash or maybe holi shit.
I came back to my lovely hometown with pleased and now i feel like wanna runaway with all these trashes. My momma's friend got breast tumor and she had to doing some surgery in Darmais Hospital. She left her kids and trust them to me. That's okay if she left one or two but it's THREE.
Just give me swallow,earth.
So, here i am. Baby sitting THREE children which is not mine. I can't freely go out with my pals, i have a responsibility to feeding them, taking them bath, sleep with them and all mother's did include clean kian's hole after he get puppy ew yeaks. It's annoying, the smell was so safety tank and i can't complain. I learnt being a Momma for 2 weeks.

my baby get some photoshots in the park


my baby for 2 weeks, Kian Santang Kusumah

I'm not interesting to upload Kian's sister and brother coz they totally suck. I love you Kian, be nice with Momma, don't bart too much, oh God i'm dizzy now.
Bye.

No comments: